In this podcast episode, Tony and I talk about the struggles of how we use social media. It seems like we use social media as a comfortable means of shallow encounters with others, but we’re made for a deeper sense of community. At the end, we discuss some practical tips to help with these struggles.
- Curious Cat
- Feeling comfortable vs. uncomfortable
- Is there fear in encountering others?
- Made for community
- “What do you think of me?”
- Our worth isn’t based on these things
- Made for authentic relationships
- Tangents with pilgrimages
- Practical tips
- Where to follow and conclusion